Monday, December 19, 2011

More on babys clothing

We received the order we purchased online just today and it was just one day since we order it. I was happy to get it even if it was my 4th time to order from Hoopos.com. What they included for free were two stickers for Christmas.

The package with free two stickers
package 2


This is what it looks like when delivered
package


I like the colors we have chosen for baby. Although the sleep suit looks so big than what I expected. It seems that it is for more than a year older kid rather than what it claims suited for 3 to 6 month old baby. Anyway we can still wait for baby to grow bigger and use this sleep suit.
Diaper pajama which is red orange in color
jump suit


Sleep suit or frog suit as I may call it
baby wear


Green colored long sleeves
long sleeves


Socks for baby
socks


I also thought the socks were longer but its not anyway, its there already, we have no choice but baby to use it and not to return any. Christmas is just around the corner and we needed extra warmth so we ordered additional long sleeves and diaper pants. It was just lovely and I like what we ordered.

This is what it looks like when I removed the item from its plastic cover
green sleeves


jumpsuit

sleep suit1

2 comments:

preeti said...

Children like to wear designer wear to look different from other kids. As we know that Christmas is coming, so every kids want wear designer cool cloths that day. So those parents looking for branded clothes for their kid, then they should go for HG clothing online store. HG clothing is a one stop destination for kids designer clothing.

Miss Grant microbe

Unknown said...

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here. I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.
Baby bath tubs

Post a Comment